Precise Installs (Strathclyde) Ltd are expanding and require a full-time Administrator on a permanent basis. The Administrator supports the Helpdesk function and management team to work effectively by providing excellent internal and external customer service at all times. Completing tasks accurately, prioritising effectively and meeting any / all deadlines given.
- To support the Helpdesk in answering customer calls and entering data into job management system.
- Scheduling Engineers onto jobs and reconciliation of timesheets.
- Processing of supplier invoices and updating of Purchase Orders.
- Customer follow up regarding job updates, quote progress and chasing overdue invoices as required.
- To respond appropriately and professionally to all email and phone communications.
- To process employee timesheets in Xero.
- Filing and archiving.
- Any other administrative task as directed.
- Prior office experience is essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs. All other software training will be provided.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to multitask.
Salary: £13,319.00 – £22,000.00 per year
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.